StarGate, and rants.....lots and lots of rants
posted by Aschen at 7:51 PM
Sup Jaso. It's me Wii-man. I'll visit your blog like I do the other.
yay! i have a viewer, did ya see the video posted here?
awesome vid, loved the rewrite part:D
Yep. It's pretty good and a nice welcome and start-up vid.
hey atleantis monkey, remember this is a clip show, so in my profile u can find most of those vids (some i havent finshed/uploaded). however rewrite is a complete one, looky here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnoyG2YXYec
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Sup Jaso. It's me Wii-man. I'll visit your blog like I do the other.
yay! i have a viewer, did ya see the video posted here?
awesome vid, loved the rewrite part:D
Yep. It's pretty good and a nice welcome and start-up vid.
hey atleantis monkey, remember this is a clip show, so in my profile u can find most of those vids (some i havent finshed/uploaded). however rewrite is a complete one, looky here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnoyG2YXYec
Post a Comment
<< Home