Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Wii...Name....Bad....GAH!

oh this annoys me, i stumbled apon this when reading about the top 10 worst technologies for Q2 on Cnet. and as im flicking thru i get to number 9 and to my horror i find this:

9. Worst name change: Nintendo Wii

"Nintendo Revolution" sounds cool. "Nintendo Wii" sounds dumb. That's about all there is to say.

Credit: CNET
source

first of all, how retarded does he sound? this isnt a official quote from a important gaming site, no its some jerk who just happened to be running this article. despite his obvious lack of culture, "revolution" does indeed NOT sound "cool" in japanese, or german, or chinese, or italian. America isnt the only country in the world, get with it!

4 Comments:

Blogger wii-man said...

Yeah!!! That's just bad how they think Wii is a bad name even after all of this time. They need to get it together today!!!

Tuesday, 11 July, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on surley theres a better name the wii

Thursday, 13 July, 2006  
Blogger wii-man said...

I bet there is, but I don't want it changed, ya know?

BTW Hi I'm Wii-man. Nice to meet you. I am a Nintendo fan and welcome you to the site. :)

I was once Revobest but I changed my name for an obvious reason.

Thursday, 13 July, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Wednesday, 19 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home